Meow Meow Meow Meow

I apologize for what I've said in the past...

I don't wanna go to the forbidden realm of ktkore. please forgive me. meow meow kicks ass!

Druganought responds:

where ever the fuck the forbidden realm of ktkore is your going there unless u go back to Jason

VG Realms VG Realms

loved the concept, great work!

As far as most sprite movies go, this was pretty cool! I liked the way that the characters originated from sbc's chucking out a bunch of games. and the dialogue was pretty funny too. If possible, please make a sequel. B out.

~SPC~

Old-Voycoon-Studios responds:

B

GODZILLA! GODZILLA!

TEH l337!

PLZ MAKE A SEQUEL! I friggin loved it!

DC+PC Series 2 trailer DC+PC Series 2 trailer

this'll kick ass for sure, demon

that terrance and phillip-esque stuff kicks ass, nice tribute to CC's well-loved series. I'm sure he'll be honoured.Don't listen to kangaroo-humping idiots like iggy_the_weirdo tho, if he doesnt like quality humour, thats his fucken problem And yeh, I'm writing this at Evil Ben's house, he says hi. good luck on your new series.
B out.

MonsterMunchClock responds:

EEVVIIILLLLLLLL BBBEEENNNNNN!

Pubemuppet goes 2 college Pubemuppet goes 2 college

hey CC, this is the former PicoXtreme

telling you that you've created another bizarre, yet unbelievably funny pubemuppet movie. this is, what? you're sixteenth pubemuppet movie, lol. but please, don't stop making them. No matter how unbelievably disturbing half of the things he says are, they're still really funny.
you have my 5 vote, cannibus. you were the one who inspired me to become a clock. you rock.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

Believe me, I won't stop pube muppet, but I may cut down a little... I'm glad I inspired you to become a clock! Thanks for the review!

The Great Jason Chase *DA The Great Jason Chase *DA

fianlly, the great jasonchase is done!

this was really good. the strawberryclock and chipmunk parts were really a nice added touch, the graphix improved since that last one too. I still like the stitch part "stitch all alone" "friends?" "no...all alone". I hope i can see more of the same in the future. great job guys.

P P

RatPatterson is right, Phobotech is sooo wrong....

I loved this submission. It is by far the best music video on newgrounds, even better than newgroundzillaz for three reasons:

1)The music was great
2) It was original ( I guess you were right about that Phobotech, but that was all)
3) It was halloween themed (those are always welcome on newgrounds)
4) It was made by a clock, and had clocks in it
5)It was just cool

please make more music videos for newgrounds
they'll be highly appreciated, I'm sure.

SpriteRemixClock responds:

Thanks. I don't know who Phobotech is, but he claims to know me, and I must have fucked him up PRETTY BADLY to make him saw all those things. Oh, well.

Kyme Trailer Kyme Trailer

no no no, magjayran, you are sooo wrong.

This WAS good. so what if it didn't have much animation? It's a trailer, remember? I actually like this guy every bit as much as the pico we have now. I can hardly wait till the real thing comes out!

demonclock vs. pimpclock demonclock vs. pimpclock

"WTF get out of my house!"

that was cool. demonclock sure showed that motherfu--pimp clock who's da boss. I loved the swordfight part, I hope there'll be more of the same in your future flashmovies (which'll kick ass, I'm sure)

headharvest responds:

:D another kickass review from my favoritest reviewer

Battle for the Portal Pt4 Battle for the Portal Pt4

wow...

I never would have thought anything this good existed...but I was wrong. Pico forever!